This website is owned and operated by D PLUS D Events Pty Ltd (ABN) (Herein after referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘it’). We reserve the right to add to, delete or change this policy because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. As such, you should check these terms and conditions from time to time for such changes.
As the operator of this website, D PLUS D Events needs to obtain and retain information [the “Information”] in respect of people using this website. D PLUS D Events recognises the importance of protecting that information.
D PLUS D Events will not disclose the Information and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the Information, save to the extent:
- Expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- Required for the ordinary operation of this website and/or D PLUS D Events’s business (e.g. as part of any explanation about our services);
- Required for the performance of services for you;
- Required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority; and/or
- That it is already publicly available or is disclosed by D PLUS D Events in a manner which does not readily permit identification of you or the Information.
Information Collection and Use
D PLUS D Events is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. D PLUS D Events collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the users hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we D PLUS D Events are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This website takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com